Thursday, May 21, 2009


How HANDSOME is my husband? I just wanted to post about Todd and how wonderful he is. I just adore everything about him. I love the way he is so nice to try not to wake me up when he is getting ready for work in the morning, and how he always comes over to tell me that he is leaving. I love that even though I am probably driving him crazy with looking at houses and getting my hopes up about every one I see, he never makes me feel like I am stressing him out about it. I love that he is so kind to everyone. I love that he thinks I am funny, cause really I am not. I love that he motivates me to be a better person. I love that he is always willing to help people. I love that he lets me watch my TV shows...even though most of them are pretty dumb, I just get sucked in! I love that he gets along well with my family. The list could go on for days, but I just wanted to let him know how much I appreciate everything he does for me and how I am so glad that we have eternity to spend with each other, because one lifetime is simply not enough for the two of us. I love you Todd, always and forever.

1 comment:

Todd Whatcott said...

I love you too Rosalie, I don't know how I got so lucky having you.