Tuesday, May 26, 2009


Gus is such a weirdo. He loves his bed...but he always ends up upside down in it or hanging halfway over the edge. He has a little fleece blanket that has ties that sits over his bed and he always chews on one of the ties, just one. Even after his blanket is washed he can still find his favorite tie, it is the goofiest thing. He seriously makes me laugh so hard, and if I am having a bad day he can cheer me up pretty fast. We love having him as part of our little family...and I think he likes it here.

5 comments:

The Davis' said...

You two are SO cute! I'm glad you found my blog so that I could find yours! We need to get together again soon. By the way your wedding video is adorable..your hair is so pretty!

Vance Family of 5 said...

You are so cute! Thanks for the comment. I was excited to see you on here. Looks like you and your little family are doing great!

Nichole Burdett said...

Thank you! I am definitely excited for the pink and frilly things:) How are you guys doing? Your dog is so cute! Its true they are the goofiest things ever but you can't help but love them.

KK and Company said...

Hi Rosalie,

I got your comment, and if and when I do decide to take it private, I'll for sure add you! Kaleb said to tell you both hi!

Question... you look really familiar... did you work at Sizzler? I think I might have gone to the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill concert with you... hmm...

Meagan + Michael said...

cute new blog changes! We do need to get together soon!