Sunday, February 22, 2009

Alive, I promise!

Here goes....To get myself back into the whole blogging thing, I decided I would start with something small to let you know that I am still alive before I dive into a longer post tomorrow...hopefully. Todd and I have just been super busy, (as I am sure most of you reading are!) and I just am glad that we have tried to take pictures so we can remember that even though life seems to be speeding by with basically work, school, eating and sleeping that we have managed to work in some fun. It might take a few posts to get you updated on what is going on in the Whatcott household, but I know it will be impossible not to leave a few things out! Just hang on a few weeks and we will be back on track!




Gotta love the Jazz!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're alive and kickin!!

Just FYI - I am going private with my blog, so if you want to keep reading my blog (or begin reading it!), I need your email address! Either leave it as a comment on my blog
www.allamericanadian.blogspot.com
or email me at
jeswen.33 AT hotmail DOT com. Thanks!

(Jessica Karr)

Wendy said...

Catch me- I'm going to fall off my chair! They blogged!! j/k;) Good luck on the blog catch up! xoxo

Megan Rice said...

you are so cute my dear friend. let's go on a trip to a sunny place far away!

Ashlee Whatcott said...

Glad to see you are both still alive! j/k Looking forward to more pics! Hopefully this summer we'll actually have things to blog about!

*The Ranagan's* said...

Yay you're back!!! We need to DO SOMETHING. Seriously. ummmmm I'll call you ;)

The Payne Family said...

You are so silly... I'm glad you are alive! I also love that you are a Lost fan. I love this season... so many awesome things are happening. I have so many theories!! I love it. Hope all is well and it is good to hear from you guys.