Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We love fall! The leaves are changing and the canyon is beautiful! Todd of course is loving the small amount of spare time between work and school that he gets to fill with sports and hunting. It feels like he has been gone every weekend since the hunts started and I know there are many more ahead! I decided to go up with him a couple nights this week and even though I am not the quietest walker, Todd was so nice to let me stumble along behind him. I am pretty sure that I was more of a bother than a help, but it was fun to go relax and try to help him look for his deer. I still can't believe that it is already October! I am so excited to put up our Halloween decorations and I just can't wait to carve pumpkins!










3 comments:

Wendy said...

I LOVE IT,SO CUTE!!AWWW!

*The Ranagan's* said...

Um you're like the hottest hunter that ever happened...and I'm sure thats all that matters! Rose I've been hunting many a time and I know that it only matters that you look GREAT while doing it :D lol see ya at Sizz!

Meagan + Michael said...

Um I am offended, you got a blog and didn't even tell me! I don't know what to say...