Wednesday, July 28, 2010

15 years ago I fell head over heels for this boy. He stole my heart and never gave it back. I remember thinking how hot he was in fifth grade and how I would always look for his 49ers coat on the playground on my way to school in the mornings, because it would determine whether it was going to be a great day. He was always super thoughtful and over summer vacation he went to Disneyland and brought me back a necklace and I lost it on the swings at recess, I remember being so sad and searching frantically for the lost Tigger charm in the gravel, but it was lost forever and I was heartbroken over it. (He did rebuy me one at Disneyland last February, so at least it could be replaced). He also brought me back a bracelet from Lake Powell and I wore it everyday, and actually still have it. I can't believe I was such a goof and didn't say yes when he asked me to "go out" with him, because I thought that dating and going out were the same thing, and you can't do that until you are 16.

Not much has changed since then, he is still the handsomest guy I know and is still super super thoughtful. I love the way that he always thinks about me before he ever thinks about himself. I love more than anything the way that he makes me laugh. He is my world and I cannot believe that we have been married for three years, time sure is flying. I love you Todd and am so excited to spend always and forever with you. Happy third anniversary love!


P.S. He is also extremely talented and took some adorable pictures of our little boy Cade, who happens to look just like him and I love it.

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Hey Rosie! So...i saw you're blog on fb so i added you to my list I hope that's ok! But you're little boy is so so cute! How exciting and crazy! But Happy Anniversary and I look forward to more posts!

What I Did Today said...

I had no idea you two had known each other for so long. What a sweet story!

Jessica Nelson said...

I didn't know your cute story! That is so sweet. We're glad you're part of the family!

Rowbury Adventures said...

Aww how cute is your little boy! What a perfect little family.. we're living in Orem for real this time so we should get together sometime!