Thursday, December 31, 2009

Well this is the last blog of 2009 and although it isn't a super exciting one for everyone else, it is for me. We had an ultrasound done a week before Christmas and it was the most amazing thing ever. I could not believe that in just three weeks from the last one that our little one has grown so much, you could tell what everything was and it was so crazy. It was also really fun because he/she had hiccups the entire time and so it was pretty funny. Also it likes to keep both hands in front of the face too, it was so cute. It was really nice to see it move around and to start looking more like a baby, but we still have one more month to go until we find out whether it is a boy or girl and then the fun can begin in planning for June! To me it is incredible how much I honestly already love this little baby, it definitely is a growing experience and I am trying to love and enjoy every minute of it.

Well sorry that my blog is lacking in the area of fun pictures lately, maybe I will decide to get myself ready for the New Years and post a picture of Todd and I at 15 weeks...maybe. I hope that you are all as excited for the year 2010 as we are and we wish you all the best!

2 comments:

malleygirl said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon! Good luck with everything!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations - your child is going to be adorable!! Hope the pregnancy is going well.